Our Queen Anne

The Queen Anne Theatre was opened on April 29, 1928 with John Harron in “Their Hour”. It was equipped with a 3 manual Marr and Colton organ. Still listed in the 1951 Film Daily Yearbook, this theatre was showing porn in the 1980’s before it closed. The auditorium section of the building is currently vacant, the foyer is in use as a dry cleaning business.

Project details